A full bleed print allows for images that do not have a white border.
Does it require anything extra?
Yes, the term full bleed refers to extra content that “bleeds” past the cut edge. This is usually background graphics that extends past the cut edge so that we can cut into the artwork. This is required in all commercial printing because the cutting process is not precise. Imprecise cutting can leave undesirable thin white lines at the edge of your file. Providing a bleed edge prevents this since we cut into the artwork.
Bleed Edge Requirements
- Bleed edges should extend .125in past the cut zone on all edges. This results in a file that is .25in larger than the final size for example an 8.5in x 11in file should be 8.75in x 11.25in
- If a bleed edge is not provided, we can mirror the margins provided that all text and images are at least .25in away from the edge.
- We cannot mirror the margins on files that have a white border. If your file has a white border, the white border will be printed.
Turnaround times vary depending on the product and is generally either 2 Business Days or 3 to 4 Business Days. Please see the graphic above for specific times. Pickup time: Is after 3:30pm on the day your order is due or anytime on days after your order is due.
Two Business Days
- Orders placed on Monday are Ready for pickup on Wednesday at 1pm
- Orders placed on Tuesday are Ready for Pickup on Thursday at 1pm
- Orders placed on Wednesday are Ready for pickup on Friday at 1pm
- Orders placed on Thursday are Ready for pickup on Monday at 1pm
- Orders placed on Friday are Ready for pickup on Tuesday at 1pm
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday are Ready for pickup on Wednesday at 1pm
3 to 4 Business Days
- Orders placed on Monday are Ready for pickup on Friday at 1pm
- Orders placed on Tuesday are Ready for Pickup on Monday at 1pm
- Orders placed on Wednesday are Ready for pickup on Tuesday at 1pm
- Orders placed on Thursday are Ready for pickup on Wednesday at 1pm
- Orders placed on Friday are Ready for pickup on Thursday at 1pm
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday are Ready for pickup on Friday at 1pm
We do have a rush fee – the rush fee is $25 or 10% of your order whichever is higher. You can request a rush by e-mailing or calling. We also have Same-Day flyers available if your order is a standard 8.5in x 11in Flyer.
Please Note:You cannot request a rush inside an order – we do not always read the order notes until a job has begun being processed (the day after it’s placed) and that may be too slow.
We have two kinds of minimums – a checkout minimum of $9 and item minimums. Our minimums are among the lowest in the industry.
- Checkout Minimum: Currently the minimum to checkout is $9. This is required by our credit card processing. Every order must meet the $9 minimum in order to complete checkout – we have no way to circumvent this.
- Item Minimum: There is at least a $9 minimum per item on every product. Different versions of the same design cannot be used to meet the item minimum – this minimum is per design.
- Minimums on some items are higher: There are some products that have a higher minimum due to the labor involved. Please check the specific item for the minimum.
If you add an item to your cart and it’s less than the item minimum then it will round up the cost of that item to the minimum. If you complete checkout without meeting the checkout minimum it will round your total up to that minimum amount.
We ship packages out every day. During checkout you will have the option to select either Local Pickup or Standard Shipping. Our standard shipping takes between 2 to 3 Business days.
We ship via FedEx and USPS using their flat rate services. The choice of which carrier to use depends on several factors – the size of the order, how long the carrier takes to deliver and what the price of delivery is to your location.
If your file cannot be scaled you can put that in the order notes section during checkout and we will print it at 100%. NOTE: This is an “at your own risk” process. If there is any text outside the printable zone we will not refund your order if that text gets cut off.